Be advised that the Southern Ontario Provincial Finals for the 2019 Tenpin Bowling World Cup will be held:
Date & Time
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Lineage of $40.00 (8 games including HST) to be paid by bowler.
It is the responsibility of management to notify the bowlers who have qualified from their centre as to where and when they will be competing in the provincial finals.
Rules & Regulations
- Provincial Finals will consist of an eight (8) game series, total pinfall, followed by a stepladder final. The stepladder will require a double-knockout of the #1 cede.
- DRESS CODE: Bowlers must wear a shirt with a collar. Alternatively, sublimated graphic bowling shirts are acceptable.Bowlers may not wear sweatpants, jeans (including jean shorts), or cutoffs and should be clean and tidy in appearance. Hats and headgear will not be allowed.
Judgements regarding dress code will be made by the Tournament Director.
- In the event of a tie for an advancement position, a one game roll off must be held.
- The Provincial Champions (1 male and 1 female) will advance to the National Finals.
- Open to all non-professional 10-pin bowlers (male and female) who must be domiciled in Canada for the previous six (6) months and be eligible to hold a Canadian Passport.
- Entrants must hold a Canadian Tenpin Federation (CTF) card and must, at the time of entry, be bowling in a league in a Bowl Canada member centre with a minimum of 21 games having been bowled in the current bowling season in a league in a Bowl Canada member centre.
- Must be a member in good standing of his/her local bowling association affiliated with the Canadian Tenpin Federation. A bowler who was a member of the Professional Bowlers Association at August 1st, 2017 is not eligible to participate.